Duration: 7 Weeks
All students who successfully complete the Phlebotomy Training course will be awarded a certificate of completion and become a Phlebotomy Technician allowing you to get a job as a phlebotomist and apply for the NHA Certification Exam.
Phlebotomists work in hospitals, clinics, and other medical facilities drawing blood from patients in preparation for medical testing. The best phlebotomists are attentive to detail, work well under pressure, have excellent manual dexterity, great communication skills, and really enjoy working with people.
All of our phlebotomy training classes are comprehensive and emphasize a “hands-on” method – each student will draw blood in every class. These draws will be performed with supervision of other class members. Our instructors will guide you as you learn a variety of phlebotomy techniques. In addition, you will learn the “tricks of the trade” that will help with special patients and difficult draws.
Our Phlebotomy Program provides the student with skills and training in order to succeed as a phlebotomist. This course contains 7-weeks of lecture, discussion, and practical instruction in the lab.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to satisfactorily read, write, and comprehend English and demonstrate arithmetic skills.
- Must be physically able to perform the duties and responsibilities required by the profession.
- Must be able to perform basic calculations.
- Must be free of communicable diseases.
- Attendance at all classroom sessions is required for completion.
Please contact our office if you have any questions about course requirements or time commitments.
Tuition: Call Us!
Payment Plans are available upon request:
(Equal payments of tuition due weekly)
Balance due in full before exam is given.