Following are the skills that you will be taught during this course.
- Capillary Puncture
- Urine Specimen Collection
- Proper Labelling of the Samples
- Proper Transport of the Samples
- OSHA Training Including Infectious Disease Response and Isolation Procedures
- Proper Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Vital signs
At the end of training classes, an exam will be held at Premier Health Academy. The students who will be able to pass this exam will be awarded a certificate by the National Health Association (NHA). You will be good to start your phlebotomy career after it!